Lectures, Training, and Assist Visits
Providing the professional services you need since 1993.
This is a current list of 2-hour lectures that I have given to master's and doctoral level management students. You may have a greater urgency. If so, contact me.
- Risk Management for Management
- Supply Chain and Information Security
- The Need for a Corporate Responsibility Management Standard in an Organization
- Auditing and Risk Management in the Supply Chain
- Measuring Innovation and Change, Starting Today
They can be modified to address the specific requirements of any public or private organization, and would be excellent supplements to management or executive training programs.
I am also available as a trainer, facilitator, mentor, or coach. I enjoy problem solving and working with motivated leaders and managers.
I review or rebuild training, quality, and security manauals for clients.
Call me and we'll get started right away.
Double click here to add text.